The Community Services Boards of Warren and Washington Counties are a diverse group of concerned and involved citizens committed to identifying community needs; developing, funding, and supporting quality, recovery-oriented services for those whose lives have been impacted by mental illness, addiction, and/or intellectual/developmental disabilities in order to enhance the dignity and improve the quality of life for all persons in our communities.
The Community Services Boards of Warren and Washington Counties
- Identify and advocate for additional resources to support needed services
- Facilitate relationships between identified resources and provider agencies
- Identify service gaps and unmet needs within the community, and advocate for services to meet identified needs
- Identify and develop innovative solutions to identified community problems
- Raise community awareness of issues and needs related to mental health, addiction, and intellectual/developmental disabilities
We are committed to promoting and enhancing individual, family and community health and well-being. We seek to empower all stakeholders to access and / or provide services that promote hope and recovery. Through the prudent utilization of all available resources, we strive to support the provision of efficient and effective treatment in a coordinated delivery system. We strive for improved quality of services and quality of life for those whose lives have been impacted by mental illness, addiction, and/or intellectual/developmental disabilities.
We, as individual members, seek to implement our vision through active participation in the Community Services Board, its various committees and subcommittees, as well as through our ongoing support of the Office of Community Services.