- Your Government
- Incarcerated Individual Visitation
Incarcerated Individual Visitation
Visitation will once again be permitted beginning March 13, 2023.
Visits must be scheduled online at least the day prior and up to 14 days before the desired date/time. Use the link below to schedule.
Schedule an Incarcerated Individual Visitation Appointment.
Monday - Friday
10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
12:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Note: Inmates are allowed 2, 1 hour visits per week.
Also: GTL is used for inmate phone service and accounts can be set up by calling 1-866-230-7761
- Visitation will once again be permitted beginning March 13, 2023.
- Visitation days are Monday through Friday. Hours of Visitation are 10:00am-11am, 12:30pm-1:30pm, and 2:00pm-3:00pm.
- Visitors must arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to the scheduled visitation time. There will be no exceptions for late arrival.
- Once a visitor is checked in, they may not leave the Lobby area for any reason, or the visit will be terminated.
- Each Incarcerated Individual is entitled to (2) one-hour visits weekly.
- Each Incarcerated individual is entitled to (2) visitors per scheduled visit. A third visitor will be permitted provided that it is a child small enough to sit on a visitor's lap.
- Visitors must provide proper identification to be allowed into the visit. Acceptable forms of identification include Driver's License, Military ID, Passport, Social Services Benefit Card, Immigration Card, or Department of Motor Vehicles ID Card.
- Visitors under the age of 18 will not be permitted unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or by providing a notarized letter from a parent/legal guardian authorizing the visit. Birth Certificate of minor child is required.
- The attempt to pass any item between visitor and Incarcerated Individual will result in immediate termination of the visit.
- Any attempt to introduce contraband into the facility will result in immediate termination of the visit, possible criminal charges being filed, and restriction from any future visitation.
- Items allowed to be dropped off at the facility during normal business hours include:
- Cash (May be deposited into Incarcerated Individual's Accounts by utilizing the kiosk in Lobby)
- A maximum of (6) White color only T-Shirts (No tank tops or sleeveless shirts)
- A maximum of (6) White color only Underwear (Boxers or Briefs)
- A maximum of (6) White color only Pair of Socks
- A maximum of (2) complete sets (Tops and Bottoms) Thermal Underwear
- Religious items (not to exceed $40.00 in value) to include:
- Religious chain (28" max length) and Medallion (2" max diameter)
- Prayer Rug
- Religious Beads (28" max length)
- Any other approved religious items